Lined PTFE butterfly valve
Lined PTFE butterfly valve, a revolutionary product designed for a wide variety of applications. This split-body design is lined with an array of materials like PTFE, EPDM, NBR, FPM and PU to fit all of your needs. For corrosive applications in chemical industries, PTFE is the preferred material; EPDM for water industries; NBR for oil transportation; FPM for a wide range of medium composition and temperature. Not only is this wafer design convenient for connection between flanges and pipe lines, but its ISO5211 direct mounting pad allows for easy automation. The isolation height also meets all plant prescriptions while its dirt scraper prevents any moisture from penetrating into the shaft area. Furthermore, three layers sealing system ensures environment protection as well as three PTFE impregnated SS316L bearings provided for precision alignment of the disc-shaft. The PTFE seat and rubber seat versions are interchangeable so you can choose what works best for you – whether it’s chemically toxic or highly corrosive media or various industry applications. Additionally, the one-piece disc-shaft design reduces torque and increases Kv while Silicon rubber energized back behind the PTFE seat stabilizes sealing between liner and disc across a wide range of temperatures. Finally, to avoid high costs from expensive metal in corrosive applications, we offer both PTFE and rubber lined valve disc designs. Get yours today!
Lined wafer butterfly valve is split body designed for a wide variety of liners such as PTFE, EPDM, NBR, FPM, PU to fit a wide range of applications.
PTFE is the preferred material for corrosive applications in chemical industry.
PU is the preferred material for abrasive applications.
EPDM is the preferred rubber for water industries.
NBR is the preferred rubber for oil transportation.
FPM is the preferred rubber for wide range of medium composition and temperature.
Wafer design makes the valve convenient for connection between flanges and save length in pipe line.
- ISO5211 direct mounting pad for easy automation
- Isolation height according to plant prescription
- Dirtscraper prevents moisture penetrating into the shaft area
- Three PTFE impregnated SS316L bearings are provided for precision alignment of the disc-shaft
- 3 layers sealing system ensures environment protection
- PTFE seat and rubber seat version interchangeable each other• PTFE-liner for chemically toxic and highly corrosive media, rubber liner for various of industry applications
- Silicon rubber energized back behind PTFE seat makes the sealing between liner and disc stable and offer a wide range of temperature
- One-piece disc-shaft design reduces the valve torque and increases Kv
- PTFE or rubber lined disc design option avoids high cost by expensive metal in corrosive applications
- Bubble-tight shut of at full pressure rating
- Can be disassembled, material-specific recycling possible
- Wave shape flange face design ensures the flange sealing of seat face not damaged by flange pressing, also avoids shrink of seat inside diameter because of flange pressing
PARTS LIST AND MATERIAL SPECIFICATION
|2||Disc/shaft one piece||CF8M||1.4462||CF8M FEP lined||CF8 EPDM lined|
|6||Bearing||PTFE impregnated SS316L|
|Nominal diameter||2″ – 24″ (DN50mm – DN600mm)|
|Operating pressure||16bar for DN50-DN200, 10bar for DN250-DN600|
|Temperature range||-20 °C to + 180 °C (depending on pressure, medium and material)|
|Flange accommodation||EN 1092 PN 6/PN10/PN16
ASME Class 150
AS 4087 PN10/ PN16
|Operation||Hand lever, gear box, pneumatic actuator, electric actuator|