Pneumatic shut-off ball valve is mainly used to cut off fast, distribute and change the flow direction of medium in the pipeline. Pneumatic ball valve is a new type of valve widely used in recent years. It has the following advantages:
1. The fluid resistance is small, and its resistance coefficient is equal to that of the pipe section with the same length.
2. The valve will be closed automatically in case of gas or power failure. Or close the valve by manual device.
3. Tight and reliable. At present, plastic is widely used as the sealing surface material of ball valve, with good sealing performance. It has also been widely used in vacuum system.
4. It is easy to operate and open and close quickly. It only needs to rotate 90 ° from full open to full close, which is convenient for remote control.
5. Convenient maintenance, simple structure of pneumatic ball valve, generally movable sealing ring, and convenient disassembly and replacement.
6. When fully open or fully closed, the sealing surface of the ball and valve seat is isolated from the medium. When the medium passes through, it will not cause the erosion of the valve sealing surface.
7. It has a wide range of applications, ranging from small diameter to a few millimeters and large diameter to a few meters. It can be applied from high vacuum to high pressure.
Pneumatic shut-off ball valve is composed of double (single) action pneumatic piston actuator and floating ball valve. It is equipped with travel limit switch, solenoid valve, pressure reducing valve and 0.4-0.7mpa air source to realize switching operation, and send two pairs of passive contact signals to indicate the switching of the valve.
Pneumatic shut-off ball valve is powered by compressed air, and the valve stem drives the valve core to rotate 90 ° in the valve body to realize the action of full opening and full closing. According to its sealing performance, pneumatic shut-off ball valve can be divided into soft sealing valve seat and metal sealing valve seat. The soft seal valve seat is suitable for occasions with temperature ≤ 260 ° and the metal hard seal valve seat is suitable for occasions with temperature ≤ 500 °.
Pneumatic shut-off ball valve has the characteristics of compact structure, small volume, reliable operation, good sealing and easy maintenance. Pneumatic shut-off ball valve is widely used in automatic control systems of petroleum, chemical industry, light industry, pharmacy, papermaking and other industries.