D、 Hoisting, installation and storage
(1) During transportation or installation, the oil cylinder, hydraulic station, accumulator, electric cabinet, transmission device and valve must not be impacted. During transportation, the accumulator shall discharge the air pressure to avoid the pressure rise due to temperature change during transportation.
(2) During hoisting, it shall be lifted and lowered gently without strong vibration to avoid damage to components.
(1) Before installation, check whether the parameters on the nameplate of the valve meet the operating requirements.
(2) The valve body, butterfly plate sealing surface and inner cavity must be cleaned, and no dirt is allowed to attach. Check all parts and components for damage and damage, and check whether the bolts of all connecting parts are fastened.
(3) Adjustment of the full open position of the butterfly valve (it has been adjusted before leaving the factory, and it needs to be readjusted if there is any change): The adjustment method is shown in Figure (2). First adjust the adjusting bolt of the full open position upward, and then adjust the bolt downward after the butterfly plate is fully open (that is, the piston rods are all extended in place), and then tighten the connecting rod to eliminate the mechanical connection gap, and then tighten the nut.
4) Installation type:
1) The distance between the valve installation and the outlet of the water pump shall be determined according to the layout of the water pump. The specific situation shall follow the regulations of the design institute, which shall generally be greater than 2~6D.
2) Refer to Figure (3) for installation.
3) As the hydraulic butterfly valve is a check valve to prevent water backflow, please note that the sealing surface is upstream in the water flow direction and the valve shaft is downstream in the water flow direction during installation. See Figure (4).
(5) When tightening the flange bolts, the diagonal bolts shall be tightened first to make the bolts evenly and symmetrically tightened.
When the valve is stored for a long time, it should be placed in a cool, dry and ventilated room. All machined surfaces should be coated with antirust oil. The hydraulic system should have dust-proof measures. All hydraulic oil in the oil tank should be drained to avoid deterioration. The electrical box should have dust-proof and moisture-proof measures. It is not allowed to be stored in the open air.
5、 Use and rights protection
To ensure the normal operation of the hydraulic equipment, the user must be familiar with the working principle of the hydraulic system of the equipment and the structure, function and function of the hydraulic components, and strengthen the daily maintenance and management of the hydraulic equipment. Even good hydraulic equipment, if it is only used without paying attention to maintenance, will fail and have to be shut down for maintenance. Therefore, maintenance can keep the equipment in good performance and prolong its service life.
- Use and maintenance of accumulator:
(1) Nitrogen supplement for accumulator
1) The accumulator shall not be filled with oxygen, compressed air or other flammable gases to avoid explosion. For the accumulator charged with pressure oil, the pressure oil in the accumulator must be drained before charging or disassembling.
2) Nitrogen filling parameters: the maximum nitrogen pressure of hydraulic control butterfly valve with drift diameter DN ≤ 600 is 8.5Mpa, when it is lower than 6.5Mpa, it should be filled to 8.5Mpa, when it is DN ≥ 700, it should be filled to 9Mpa, when it is lower than 7Mpa.
3) Nitrogen filling method: connect the accumulator with the nitrogen cylinder with an inflating tool, turn the handles respectively, open the stop valve on the nitrogen cylinder first, then slowly open the charging valve on the accumulator, and inflate to the required pressure. The accumulator can also be unloaded and sent to the gas plant for nitrogen filling. Inflation should be carried out slowly to avoid breaking the leather bag. (Before inflation, some hydraulic oil shall be properly injected and then drained to maintain lubrication).
4) Bleeding (venting): If the charging pressure of the accumulator exceeds the maximum pressure, rotate the handle on the charging tool to open the charging valve on the accumulator, unscrew the exhaust valve to vent to the required pressure, and then close (tighten) it.
5) Pressure measurement: turn the handle on the inflation tool, open the inflation valve on the accumulator, and the value reflected by the pressure gauge is the nitrogen pressure.
6) It is safer to remove the gas stored in the tool before removing the inflation tool.
(2) Check for air leakage:
After the accumulator is charged with nitrogen, the capsule pressure shall be checked once a week; Once a month after one month; Half a year later, once half a year; After one year, check it once a year. Regular inspection can maintain the best conditions for use, and the leakage can be found early and repaired in time.
(3) Inspection method:
1) Open and close the stop valve below the accumulator respectively, so that the pressure oil in the accumulator flows back to the oil tank. At the same time, pay attention to the pressure gauge, so that the pointer of the pressure gauge drops slowly at first, and then drops rapidly to zero after reaching a certain pressure value. The value that changes in the speed of pointer movement is the nitrogen pressure. The oil pump can also be started when there is no pressure oil in the accumulator. The pressure value of the sudden rise of oil pressure is the nitrogen pressure.
2) The nitrogen pressure can be directly checked with an inflation tool, but the gas will be released once checked.
- When the accumulator cannot work, please check whether it is caused by the leakage of the gas valve. Loosen the protective nut on the upper end of the accumulator, and drop hydraulic oil at the inflation port. If there are bubbles, the leakage is serious, and it should be repaired. So as to supply nitrogen. If there is no nitrogen in the leather bag, and the gas valve emits oil, please disassemble it to check whether the leather bag is damaged. If the accumulator leaks oil, tighten the connection. If there is still oil leakage, please remove and replace the relevant parts.
- Before disassembling the accumulator, the pressure oil in the accumulator must be drained (the pressure oil in the accumulator can be drained by opening the manual stop valve 5). If the leather bag in the accumulator is to be taken out, the nitrogen in the leather bag must be drained with an inflating tool, otherwise it is not allowed to remove it.
- Pressure relay or electric contact pressure gauge:
(1) The pressure relay or pressure gauge shall be kept dry, clean and properly maintained during use. Generally, the inspection should be conducted every half a year. If the contact does not switch frequently during normal operation and the service conditions are good (such as slow load change, small temperature change and no external vibration impact), the inspection period can be extended as appropriate.
(2) After the pressure relay or pressure gauge has been used for a long time, if it is found that the action of the microswitch is out of order (affecting the working reliability), the transmission mechanism is worn or the connecting wire is aging, it shall be repaired or replaced in time.
- Hydraulic oil:
The quality and cleanliness of the hydraulic oil are directly related to the normal operation and life of the oil pump and solenoid valve, as well as the performance of the hydraulic station.
(1) The hydraulic system of this valve uses 20 # or 30 # hydraulic oil or 46 # oil resistant oil. In cold regions, 20 # low-temperature hydraulic oil can be used (Note: low-temperature hydraulic oil can also be used all the year round). The hydraulic oil is sampled once a quarter to check its cleanliness and lubrication. If it does not meet the requirements or is found to be contaminated (impurities, sediment, moisture, metal, powder, acid and alkali, etc.), it should be treated or replaced immediately, and the oil tank should be thoroughly cleaned.
(2) Requirements for oil change:
1) It is forbidden to mix hydraulic oils of different brands. The new oil replaced or added oil must conform to the oil brand specified in this system, and meet the specified indicators through testing.
2) When changing the oil, the old oil in the oil tank, accumulator, oil cylinder, rubber hose, etc. must be completely discharged and flushed.
3) The new oil is filtered and then injected into the oil tank, and the filtering accuracy is not less than 25Um. Pay attention to the cleaning of oil drums, oil tank ports, oil pipe ports and other tools when refueling.
4) Oil level of oil tank: after the accumulator and oil cylinder are filled with oil, the oil level is the lowest line of the oil pointer indicator.
5) Clean the oil filter regularly and check whether it is damaged. Replace the damaged oil filter in time.
(3) Precautions for disassembly and repair:
1) During disassembly, the site shall be clean and the parts shall not be directly placed on the ground.
2) When cleaning the hydraulic station and hydraulic cylinder parts, they should be cleaned in clean diesel or kerosene, and cannot be wiped with cotton yarn before installation.
3) When disassembling the motor and oil pump connector, be careful not to hit the motor and oil pump shaft with a hammer.
4) During disassembly and assembly, attention shall be paid not to misplace or miss the sealing elements, and the damaged sealing elements shall be replaced.
(1) All mechanical moving parts shall be injected with lubricating oil once a month.
(2) If the piston rod extends for a long time, it should be wiped with oil frequently to prevent moisture and corrosion.
(3) The operator must also pay attention to the following matters to ensure the rational use of hydraulic equipment:
1) It is not allowed to arbitrarily adjust the hydraulic system, electric control system and interlock device, or arbitrarily move the position of each limit impactor.
2) Monitor working conditions during equipment operation:
- Pressure: whether the system pressure is stable within the specified range.
- Noise, vibration and abnormality.
- Oil leakage: whether there is oil leakage in the whole system.
- Voltage: whether it is kept within+5%~- 15% of the rated voltage.
3) When the hydraulic system or electric control system fails, it is not allowed to move around without authorization. The maintenance department should be notified immediately to analyze the causes and eliminate them.
4) The rubber bag in the accumulator for various rubber seals shall be replaced regularly. The time is generally about five years to keep the equipment running in good condition for a long time.