How to Protect and repair manual knife gate valve
1.Matters needing attention
This operation manual is used to help users install and maintain correctly, and ensure the safe and trouble-free operation of the valve.
Before installation, please do not remove the valve from the package.
The valve must be stored in a dry and dust-free environment and protected from light.
If the valve can be stored correctly, no additional preservation measures are required.
The installation, disassembly and maintenance of the valve must be performed by trained professionals.
Before disassembling the valve, you must first stop the valve from running and isolate it from the system, and make sure that there is no pressure in the valve.
Valves designed according to the special requirements of users can only be used under the conditions specified in the design.
The manual knife gate valve is suitable for cutting off or connecting the pipeline medium in various working conditions such as petroleum, chemical, pharmaceutical, fertilizer, and electric power industries with a nominal pressure of 1.6MPa-6.4MPa and a working temperature of -29～550℃.
1. The liftable ram sealing surface can scrape off the adhesive on the sealing surface and automatically remove debris.
2. The stainless steel gate can prevent the seal leakage caused by corrosion.
3. Short structure length can save raw materials, installation space, and effectively support pipeline strength.
4. The scientific upper seal stuffing box design makes the upper seal safe, effective and durable.
5. Knife valve with cover effectively solves the problem of leakage of valve gasket during use, so that the gasket does not leak.
6. The triangular bracket saves raw materials and ensures the required mechanical properties.
7. The chuck gate effectively cuts off the material, allowing the valve to open and close freely.
8. The stiffener design of the valve body improves the strength of the valve body.
9. The stainless steel valve stem is durable, and the double-headed screw makes the opening and closing of the benefit more rapid.
10. Regular maintenance and repair according to site usage.
1. In order to ensure that the electric knife gate valve can work normally when it is switched on and off, in the newly designed and installed control system, before installing the new valve, first check whether the nameplate mark on the manual knife gate valve conforms to the design requirements. At the same time, the following items should be debugged: basic error limit; full stroke deviation; hysteresis; dead zone; leakage (in strict requirements). If the manual knife gate valve in the original system is overhauled, in addition to the above In addition to the verification of all items, the packing and joints of the old valve should also be checked for tightness. In the field use of manual knife gate valve, many are not caused by the quality of manual knife gate valve itself, but caused by improper installation and use of manual knife gate valve, such as installation environment, improper installation position and direction, or unclean pipelines. Caused by. To
2. The manual knife gate valve has the advantages of simple and compact structure, reasonable design, light-weight material saving, reliable sealing, light and flexible operation, small size, smooth passage, small flow resistance, light weight, easy installation, easy disassembly, etc., and it can work under working pressure. 0MPa-2.5MPa, working normally under the temperature of -29-650℃.
3. The gate of the knife gate valve has a shearing function, which can scrape off the adhesion on the sealing surface and automatically remove the debris. The stainless steel gate can prevent the seal leakage caused by corrosion.
4. Before installation, check the valve cavity and sealing surface and other parts, and no dirt or sand is allowed to adhere;
5. Bolts at each connection part must be evenly tightened;
6. Check that the packing parts are required to be pressed tightly, not only to ensure the tightness of the packing, but also to ensure the flexible opening of the gate;
7. Before installing the valve, the user must check the valve model, connection size and pay attention to the flow direction of the medium to ensure consistency with the valve requirements;
8. When installing the valve, the user must reserve the necessary space for the valve drive;
9. Knife gate valves must be maintained regularly, and no collision or squeeze is allowed to avoid affecting the seal.
Before disassembly, first make sure that the air pressure on the valve has been released.
When you need to remove the valve body before installation, avoid excessive force and lightly remove it.
After disassembly, protect the thread, sealing surface and gasket.
After installing the valve body, when installing the actuator part, be careful not to miss the gasket.
After installation, check whether the valve body and the actuator are in good condition. Ensure that there is no leakage before use.
1.Cleaning the valve: For cleaning general media, just wash it with clean water. However,for cleaning the media that is harmful to health, we must first understand its nature, and then choose the corresponding cleaning method.
2. Valve disassembly: remove the rusty parts on the exposed surface first, but before removing the rust, protect the processing surface of the valve seat, valve core, valve stem and other precision parts, and use special tools when disassembling the valve seat .
3. Valve plate and valve seat: The second sealing surface has small rust spots and wear, which can be repaired by mechanical processing.
4. If the damage is serious, it must be replaced, but the hard sealing surface after repair or replacement must be ground.
-Stem: The surface is damaged and can only be replaced with a new one.
-Vulnerable parts: packing, sealing gasket, all replaced every time it is overhauled.
5. Valve installation: Pay attention to centering, and add proper grease to positioning, guiding, thread and reducer. After installation, debugging should be carried out according to the product test items and methods, and during this period, the packing pressure and valve closing position can be adjusted more accurately.
6. The valve should be stored neatly in a dry and ventilated room, and both ends of the passage must be blocked with cover plates.
7. When the valve is stored for a long time, it should be checked regularly. The exposed processing surface should be replaced with anti-rust oil, and the surface dirt and rust should be removed.
8. Before installing the valve, check carefully whether the performance of the valve meets the requirements for use.
9. This valve can be installed at any position in the pipeline, but it must be easy to maintain and operate.
10. When installing, use a wrench to tighten the nuts of the connecting flange symmetrically and staggeredly, and avoid twisting or over-tightening the nuts.
11. The valve should be kept clean during use, and the threaded part of the valve stem and bearings should be regularly lubricated.
12. When a malfunction is found, stop using it immediately, find out the cause and eliminate it.
13. This valve must be fully opened or fully closed during system operation, and it is strictly prohibited to use it as a regulating valve.